MIA No More...

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Spell M-I-A... Yes, that's me... I've been neglecting my blog for months now...  I guess being workaholic is one of the reason and my addiction to reading books... Currently, my friend introduce to me a book that I now considered as one of my favorite.









Wait.... Before you react negatively with the title of the book, let me clarify that a BITCH in this book is an endearing word for a woman who is polite but communicates directly with a man as humans do... I was so glued that it took me just two hours to finish this book. I was fascinated by the synopsis and my friend's continuous rave for the book and when I finally read it, I was blown away (not literary). I said to myself, now this is the reason why ever since I am a self-proclaimed BITCH (B-abe I-n T-otal C-ontrol of H-erself).... If this is a manual of how things ought to be, then some of us are in big trouble... Honestly, I find the ideas very interesting and most of the points raised made a lot of sense... 

Bitch (noun): A woman who won't bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion-- be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it's just one person's opinion; therefore, it's of no real importance. She doesn't try to live up to anyone else's standards-- only her own. Because of this, she relates to a man differently... - Excerpt from the book itself....

As for a bookworm like me... This is a must read....






Laters Baby...